header add

Why Do You Think You Are Not Beautiful?

Why Do You Think You Are not beautiful?
Why Do You Think You Are not beautiful?

Why Do You Think You Are Not Beautiful?

An inspiring speech by Melissa Butler

Why do you think you are not beautiful? I'm going to disturb the beauty. I am an advocate of self-confidence. But more than anything, I am a woman who is fed up with the standards of linear beauty. Why do you think you are not beautiful? But most of all, I am a woman who is satisfied with the beauty of the lines. I grew up here in Detroit, where Ideal for long-haired, light-skinned black girls.

Well, I'll have brown skin. I was always nervous, There was a gap between my teeth. And I had a flat ass. However."He additionally doesn't focus with fair complexion." "He has a  level bottom." But at the time you were unable to let me know anything. I thought I was very beautiful. . how to love myself completely.

More importantly, it taught me not to let someone else's opinion of me determine my worth. Six years ago, I started a cosmetics company with the idea of ​​changing the way we think about beauty for ourselves and ultimately, the way we express that. for those who look different from us.At the point when I initially began making lipstick in my kitchen. , not because I was obsessed with cosmetics - no.

It was because I was frustrated that attraction was always viewed with one lens. Today if you search for the word "beauty," you will end up with a bright, thin sea, virgins who look good. they come in any other way. So, when we have ideas back in our minds, we start to think we are bad.

We look at good people and think men have it all. They are rich, they love each other, they are happy, they are successful. I would have had that too if I had just started ... We start to think that we are not good enough for anything, that we are lacking in some areas. 'we can also be that we do not deserve.

Worse still, we are expanding that lack of confidence and self-esteem. We pass that on to our sisters, friends, and cousins. Because if I do, it's definitely not enough, is it? For many years, women were taught that our worth was directly related to our appearance, our ability to marry, our ability to bear children. And even today, as women start businesses, they take up positions - they take over the world, literally.infomationzon.blogspot.com

Worse still, we are expanding that lack of confidence and self-esteem. We pass that on to our sisters, friends, and cousins. Because if I do, it's definitely not enough, is it? For many years, women were taught that our worth was directly related to our appearance, our ability to marry, our ability to bear children. And even today, as women start businesses, they take up positions - they take over the world, especially - and worse, we extend that. lack of self-confidence and self-doubt As well as the colorful suit I wear, it certainly does not make me ill-equipped to run the country. But what is the attraction anyway? And should it not be thoughtful? Yes, and no.

Interesting has become a popular understanding of our cultural history. What we as individuals believe is attractive is directly related to the environment in which we live. That is why men really want to marry women like their mothers. And since we want to hate them for it, they will not be able to control it.

That was their first impression of what beauty and love are. Since I was going to grow up in Ghana, I would value my thick thighs more than I grew up in the US. And although the world is becoming more connected than ever before, we see that the level of global beauty is quickly becoming the level of Western beauty, so much so that in countries like South Africa or China, where most people have people of color.  , white ladies are currently at the front line of these business crusades.

So I am not surprised to hear that 70% of women in Lagos, Nigeria, turn their skin white even though skin decay is related to cancer. that beauty is straightforward. Those women are just trying to move on. This view leaves obese women feeling uncomfortable, mature women feeling older because of their beauty over their childbearing age, and racial women feeling unwanted. And don't get me wrong. Although it affects women the most, we are not the only ones who suffer.infomationzon.

Many male CEOs in Fortune 500 companies are even more so because height is related to attractiveness and power. This is a multi-generational, non-sexual issue. acceptance of their peers. These children are growing up insecure and end up becoming consumers of the weight loss fashion, plastic surgery. Have you noticed the plastic surgery trend? Hip and thigh surgery has increased by 4,200% since 2000.

How crazy is that? And it makes me think back to when I was a little girl, and I thought I didn't have a butt. You know if I didn't have that confidence to go on, I could be one of them. These numbers. So how do we change? How do we begin to love ourselves? First, we need to find out what causes us to feel inferior.

infomationzon motivation.

benjamin-franklin-s-method

principles-for-happy-and-successful-life

can-you-deal-with-stress.

you-have-to-pay-price-to-become.

Post a Comment

0 Comments