header add

you have to pay the price to become something in life.


you have to pay the price to become something in life.
you have to pay the price to become something in life. 

you have to pay the price to become something in life. 

Be a very rich man or the bread of two times. A bag full of rupees or a ten rupee .paid the price. Someone asked a successful person to tell us in one sentence in an incident if you want to be successful in life, or good money, or a good house, a good car and Have a nice name so what I do.

The man smiled and said the price

The price has to be paid. You will you upset that what I'm talking about. What nonsense I am doing. Price! There are different forms of this price. Such as sacrifice, hardworking, consistently, discipline, balance.

Pay by Sacrifice.

you have to pay the price to become something in life.That is, give up your favorite thing. Your activities that you like very much. Doing what will be right for your future will make it better. It is all a price to pay and it is a form of sacrifice if people see me. They like me. So I have paid the price for that too.

I have sacrificed my sleep. I could have had a great time with my friends. I have sacrificed. I have lost some of my close ones. I have lost many of my dreams, so I have paid the price and now you seeing me successful person. If hard work from pay the price. So hardworking is the best way to pay the price. If you want to build a good body, you have to work hard for a few days or a few months and get in shape. If you want to improve yourself financially, then you have to work hard. Where 1% of the world's people want to reach.

But as the world progresses, it became clear that hard work had been replaced by smart work, or that the value of smart work would increase.

When you try to do anything smartly

If you do, you will think about it. You will spend your time thinking about it. When you are spending time with your friends or you are on a long drive. The price has been paid to get it. Let me tell you, the price has been paid here. i have spent my time in planning my future through sacrifice. This is just a sacrifice.

you have to pay the price to become something in life.The biggest grievance is to ask people if they will give us a job after getting a degree. If someone gives us a job, will you be happy in it? Surprisingly, people have time to find answers to these questions. They are spoiling life. They should add some skill in their life which will be of use to them. They do not want to do any work on their communication skill, their personality and their development. They do not want to improve everyone.

Can you tell me why they can't do it or why they don't want to do it because they don't have any good dreams and they don't have the courage to sacrifice for the future? And that's why they are counted among the common people.

Parents train their children from childhood. To be careful in this world. Learn to save yourself. However, the fact is that we humans prefer to be strong rather than careful. Instead of avoiding difficulties, to face them, to be happy with our victory, to learn from defeat, this is more suited and you have to pay the price for all of them. All the people who in this world have achieved success. All of them have made some sacrifices at some point or another.

 Some people put their savings into their new business even though they know that they have a family and they are responsible for taking care off. Some have even lost their friends.Because they did not leave work to visit them. All this is a kind of price that they have paid in different forms. To achieve their dreams.

you have to pay the price to become something in life. When life asks us the reason to do something big, to say that I will be the first person in my family to be successful is because I was born so that the world will remember me and my work in good words. I want to live. I can't be an ordinary person. I have something different. Apart from ordinary people, I will make full use of the abilities that God has given me. I will succeed. And I will proudly raise the head of my parents, they will be proud of me, I will be a role model for my children. My life will be an inspiration to people and they will learn my life style from me as it is said that I will create opportunities for myself, I will make plans, I will work on my plans and in any situation I will help myself to achieve my dreams. I will never allow myself to retreat. If you say all this to yourself, believe in yourself, do not be afraid to pay the price, then you will surely succeed and you will be counted among this 1% of the people of the world. Which is different from others? Who can make time for his family whenever he wants and then if someone asks you what the secret of success is, tell him proudly

If you want to be successful, you have to pay the price.

                                                        

you have to pay the price to become something in life.



Post a Comment

0 Comments